Lisa Lahey, Ed.D. (HGSE), was most recently the associate director of the Change Leadership Group at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, a national project funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to develop greater internal capacity for leading organizational improvement in our nations public school districts.
- Why change is hard for some people and not for others
- Why willpower is useless when it comes to making change
- The exact process to change your self-sabotage when it comes to losing weight, stopping smoking, or any other stubborn bad habit
- How this process can be applied to organisations who want to make significant behaviour changes
- How we can get to naming the elephant in the room