Business mentor and strategist Jeff Schwisow shares:
- Why the real enemy of business evolution is not change, but how ‘now’ cripples your ability to focus on ‘next’.
- How an effective project mindset is one that moves away from large transformational change in favour of a steady stream of smaller adaptive projects.
- One of the biggest blocks to Boundless Leadership is being too focused on the scoreboard and not the game you’re playing.
- Build your organisation as a circle not a triangle.
- Three key tips to get started to bring the future into now and be better at getting strategic results.