Significant shifts in organisational structures are heralding shifts to new ways of engaging with people talent. This has huge repercussions on culture, systems, and business performance. One of the big issues is how to influence without authority, especially when there is push back.
- 5 reasons why people push back and resist new ideas/projects
- 5 critical mistakes in trying to get people to do what they don't want to do
- 6 tips in how to avoid push back and build buy-in
Mentioned in this podcast:
1. December 1st 2016, Ottoman Restaurant:
2. Get your copy of Moments - Leadership when it matters most here now
3. Edge of Leadership - one day un-conference, March 28, 2017, Super duper Early Bird tickets now available here until the end of November