E41 - 5 currencies employees and volunteers care about
How do we reward staff and volunteers? What matters the most? How important is money anyway?
The Five Currencies
- Survival needs - represented by money
- Belonging - create a sense of community and identity
- Recognition - develop esteem through personal, individual acknowledgment
- Status - acknowledge length of service, special contribution, differentiated responsibilities
- Meaning - make progress against your meaningful objectives visible