E60 - Book Review - Matt Church's NEXT
- We need to do work better. Simple hacks can make a big difference to how we think and get things done.
- The landscape of work and living is volatile and uncertain, we need new skills to handle it.
- How you think, how you execute makes the difference.
- Do things better, faster. Reinvent reading by taking a strategic approach to how you consume books.
- Address your attitude with a growth mindset, and embracing the progress paradox (enjoying process as well as results).
- Be ruthless with productivity. Re-structure meetings to be effective. Establish what kind of team you want (family or elite).
- Think better. Get across trends. Know how to run scenarios. Look for truths behind information, patterns, and intersections.
Benefits of the book:
- Great example of how to process the world into useful, actionable take-aways.
- Simple models that bring the concepts to life.
- Well referenced and researched if you want to take a bigger, deeper dive into a topic.
- There are discussion points at the end of each chapter so you can work through these topics with your team, therefore brining the insights to life in a practical way.